Made appointment for CV/resume [in UK we called it as CV] workshop at Gateway, my university with Mrs Andrae. Its a services for student to improve and correct any grammar mistakes on resume in order to get a better chance on getting an interview/ get a job.
Well, I am glad I went, Mrs Andrae managed to give me lot of advices and ways to improve my CV to make it looks good. Will be back to 2nd appointment as we run out of time today. 30 mins section definitely not enough. However we did spend like 45 mins today.
____________________________________________________________________________
Had free Gardasil vaccination today Thanks to NHS[medical services], its a HPV vaccination to prevent cervix cancer. Its recommended to have it as early as possible as when we getting old, the vaccine will lose its protective effect. In Uk they normally give to girls aged 12-14. I wonder why HPV vaccination is not that popular in Malaysia while cervix cancer is horrible cancer with high mortality rate. I just had the 1st vaccination out of 3. and, 2 more to go.
___________________________________________________________________________
Finished a Korean series, Master Sun. Really nice show. love it. It is about a girl who can see the ghost and help ghost to finish their work to be done. Highly recommended. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment